I'm excited tonight is the last season premiere of Fringe! It just started, but my son is using the TV, so I'll watch it a bit later. I'm staying away from spoilers! I'm so going to miss this show. Who else is watching?
Well, enjoy what's left of this day depending on where you are.♥
And...here we go with my Friday Fill-Ins! Follow the link if you would like to participate.
1. The tale is told of a one legged old man sitting on a rocking chair. We could hear it every night.
2. Spanish Christmas songs are
3. To ensure it warms evenly, it has to be covered.
4. Rick from The Walking Dead is a fine thing.
5. It's never too late to tell someone you love them.
6. I wrote a phone number on the back of an old receipt.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Fringe, tomorrow my plans include running errands, seeing my therapist and Sunday, I want to catch up with blogging and have a peaceful day!