Saturday, June 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins.

Sorry I'm late with the Friday Fill-Ins. I was busy yesterday and by the time I was finished all I wanted was sit down and relax. Haven't been blogging lately mainly because I feel I have nothing to say. I have been wrecking my brain to come up with something but nada. I read all of the cool blogs and the bloggers pour their life in it. They write about their family, jobs with pictures etc. For personal reasons I can't do that, at least for now.

On to the Friday Fill-Ins! If you want to join the fun every Friday go here. You will find lots of interesting blogs!

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting them to get hurt.
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a person with a big heart.
3. Eating something you don't enjoy is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy trying to be celebrities and finding more ways to make money even if it is by breaking the law.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine friendship and women.
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without cheese or some kind of sauce in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting, tomorrow my plans include blogging, laundry, a movie and Sunday, I want to do more laundry!
Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...