Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins.

Again, I'm a day late with my Friday Fill-Ins. Yesterday I was on the phone most of the day and didn't have time to post. So here they are! If you would like to join the fun click on the link. Happy weekend!♥


1. The last thing I ate was a bowl of honey bunches of oats with almonds and milk.
2. A Good Housekeeping subscription is something I recently bought.
3. When it rains, it thunders most of the time and I enjoy it.
4. My son was the first person I talked to today.
5. Hugs are full of emotion and can make person cry when you least expect it.
6. Not using a regular pillow gives me extra comfort.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to emptying my DVR because is 100% full, tomorrow my plans include do laundry, fill some prescriptions, go grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to prepare mentally for the week! Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...