Saturday, July 18, 2009

PhotoHunt - Rock(s), Garbage & Life.

Hello! Like my friend at NewYorkChica, I wanted to clean today but so far I haven't done much because I have been on the computer, lol. I sit and say I'll just check my email and read the news, that's it. Then I end up checking my blog, other blogs, Twitter, Plurk and I start chit chatting! It's addicting, lol. Are we the only ones? LOL

I rented 2 movies to watch tonight and tomorrow. We rented Push and Knowing, hopefully both movies will rock and my night will go smoothly unlike last week's Saturday that it was hell because the bastard downstairs decided to have a party at 10:30PM that lasted until after 4AM! They even had the door open like the party was supposed to be for the whole fucking block and the building.

My blood pressure was through the roof, I was so pissed. Had to take a cold shower to calm down because I felt like I was going to faint. Then the party spilled to the sidewalk so not only did I had to hear the music like if it was inside my apartment because the music was extremly loud but I had to hear them and their music through the windows as well, fuck! It's still early so I'm not safe yet. I pray that we won't have the same shit tonight...

Anyway, I didn't have time to post last week's PhotoHunt - Garbage so I'm going to add it as well. Fortunately I had plenty of pictures for today's theme, Rock(s). They were taken at Central Park last year when we went for a picnic. If you would like to join the fun go to TNChick.com!



Central Park Trail

Central Park Rocks

Central Park

Central Park Light

Garbage
This one is for last week's theme Garbage


Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Happy Saturday!♥
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Love your rock! It's amazing. I wish I could find one like that around here.

    I have mine up too. It's not as interesting as yours but it's up.

    If I may be so bold to ask...I've entered a photo contest and while you're over visiting I'd like to ask for you to vote for me. Thanks so much. Every vote is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Central Park! No wonder I thought I came across those features some time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't make it to Central Park when I visited.. just Prospect Park in Brooklyn. I've heard that you might not know you were in the middle of a huge city there. My hunt is up HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, Stan, SRP Thank you for passing by my corner!

    ReplyDelete


Enjoy reading my Blog? Subscribe via email or feed.

¡Gracias!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...