Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins.

Time for Friday Fill-Ins again! The week went by so fast that yesterday I thought it was Friday, lol. If you would like to join the fun click on the link or the image. Happy weekend to everyone!


1. Stay calm is not the end of the world.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I relax to the point I don't want to do anything but enjoy the sound and the smell.
3. Cinnabons tastes so good! I'm craving one, yum!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is not worth it.
5. The movie Lord of Rings is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is another way of doing it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up with my shows, tomorrow my plans include watching a movie, doing laundry and Sunday, I want to relax, stay cool and enjoy the day! Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...