Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins, Life & Pets!

So glad is Friday again! It was nice day to walk around or go to the park. Me, I went out to run errands and in a bit have to go out again to run more errands, lol. Had to drop off some stuff and rest my feet. I'll just pretend I was at the park all day since I got a suntan from all the walking!

My allergies are driving me nuts though so I'm a bit cranky. Even the kids allergies are acting up. We have a cat and we adore him so getting rid of him is not an option. He is the first pet mis hijos/my children have ever had. Right now he's spread on the floor looking at me with his cute little eyes, lol. I blow kisses at him and he moves his tail, lol.

Talking about my cat. Last night I fell asleep on the sofa, he heard me snoring (yes I snore when I'm tired) and thought it was safe to climb on my my chest. I wake up scared and though it was my daughter throwing herself on me, lol. I picked him and said to no, no, no! All you could see was his claws clinging to mi bata/my nightgown as I picked him to put him on the floor, lol. I felt bad but I didn't wanted to get a sneeze attack...

Ok, on to today's Friday Fill-Ins! If you would like to join us click on the link or the image. Come on give it a try, you'll like it. Enjoy your weekend everyone!♥



1. When will I dye my hair?
2. Dark Blue was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.
3. Everything has its beauty but there is something ugly to ones eyes.
4. Pizza is what I had for dinner.
5. I'd like your life for one week to see if I can feel better about mine.
6. At the movies is where I want to be right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to whatever happens, tomorrow my plans include cleaning, watching a movie and Sunday, I want to relax and watch another movie! Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...