Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins.

Woohoo is Friday again!  Best of all it was a snow day.  I took some pictures last night, I'll post them on my next post.  Our sidewalk is basically clean because our super is very good when it comes to that and I am so thankful!  Ok, back to the Friday Fill-Ins.  If you would like to join the fun follow the link.  You get to discover Blogs of all kinds...♥       




1. A cup of tea is something I drink when I have a cold.

2. Pictures of your family makes a place feel like home.

3. Everything has its beauty you just have to look hard and you will find it.

4. I love, love the taste of strawberries?

5. Art makes me feel happy.

6. LOL I just noticed I forgot to do my Friday Follow on Twitter.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Blog some more, make a easy to make dinner, tomorrow my plans include doing laundry, shredding tons of papers, watching a movie and Sunday, I want to catching up with my shows and watch another movie! Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...