Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Comment Plugin.

I recently installed a comment plugin that is used with CommentLuv. I tried it a year ago but I didn't like the way it looked so I stopped using it. They updated it since so I decided to give a try again. I would like some feedback about it because I noticed it makes the page load a bit slower but my pc is kinda of slow. So please let me know if it makes the blog load slow, does it make commenting harder etc. 

Also if there is any other plug in that I can use with commentluv besides the one I just installed please let me know I would love to give it a try. Not that I get many comments but I still want to make things easy for those who do comment...Photobucket  




image credit: m + d
Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...