Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ugh, What A Disappointment.

Remember I had the super working in my kitchen on Wednesday? Well he did a great job and I was praying all the problems were resolved. Not the case, water is still coming up my sink whenever the person next door does laundry. Which is almost everyday! Shit I was so hoping I didn't have to deal with it anymore. Ugh. Have to let him know, don't know what he is going to do this time but I just can't have the damn kitchen like that forever. Makes me not want to cook at all. I have to keep the kitchen sink hole covered with a can and a jug of water over it for the water not to come up and even with that it still comes up most of the time and overflows! Just to think about it pisses me off.

I told him about the leak in the bedroom when the heat comes up. He said to call him when it's happening and he'll come up to fix it. That phone call will be on Monday for sure. Hopefully he will be able to fix it permanently because the pipe is old! Wish me luck...


image credit: kitchens brackley


Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...