Thursday, October 28, 2010

Water Leakage.

Yesterday I had to call the landlord because I had a leak under my kitchen sink. The super came by and turns out that not only there was leak under the sink but the pipe behind the wall is broken. This is an old building so unfortunately things break a lot. He said he has to come today to fix it. I just hope he can fix it in one day. I couldn't use the sink yesterday so I had to do the dishes in the bathroom. Not fun at all. 

Since he was here I asked him to check a noise coming from back of the toilet. Sounds like water running, the floor gets wet but I can't see where is leaking. He said he will take a look today. I know he was probably cursing my mother for giving him more work but hey is not my fault! Mind you I have a crack in my living room ceiling from water coming down and another leak in the bedroom that only happens when the heat comes up. I'm telling him about the other leak today. I will leave it up to him if he wants to wait or fix it today. I want to get everything done so I don't have to call him back for some time, one can hope. Hate having to bother people and them invading my space, lol.

Wish me luck that everything will be done today...




Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...