Saturday, November 13, 2010

Finally, The Weekend!

So happy is Saturday! My God this week felt like forever. One hell of a week I tell you. Yesterday I felt like the picture says I took a deep breath when I got home and said relax. No more shit until Monday. Right now I'm enjoying myself listening to music as I write my post. With headphones because is late and my son is sleeping. He hasn't been feeling well. He either has allergies or a cold. I hope it a one day thing. Don't like cuando mis hijos se enferman/when my children get sick.

Thanksgiving is less than two weeks away and I'm not excited about it. I want to be though because this is my favorite time of the year. Maybe is because I'm going through a stressful time right now. Who knows maybe once everything is over I will be excited. No Christmas tree this year either because I can't find ours. Maybe we threw it away thinking we were going to get a new one! Oh well. I'll be going to the 99 cents store to get some things to make up for the tree. Better than nothing right?Photobucket


Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...