Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Love Freebies!

I love freebies, I subscribe to two blogs that are about freebies. Yesterday it paid off because I got 2 free products with 2 coupons I received in the mail! I went to Walgreens and saved almost $10. I left a happy woman. What did I get for free? A bottle of 24 Advil liquid gels and a Cottonelle Wipes tub with a free wall hanger! How cool is that.

I don't use coupons often because the supermarket around here doesn't accept coupons unless it is from their own store. I can only use them at Target and I rarely go there anymore. Have to take the train to get there and I can't afford it. So I am happy I was able to use those two coupons and better yet it was free! Freebies get me out of trouble all the time when I run out of things. I ♥ freebies!! Do you?

 
Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...