Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone!


I overslept a bit but since dinner is only for us I don't have to worry! I so love that. Pernil has been in the oven for hours now. The apartment smells delish. I have the window open so I can smell the rain at the same time. I'm sad to say the fire department and the police seem to be very busy today. They don't get a rest. Happy Thanksgiving to them! 

I am thankful to have a roof over our head and food on our table. Has been a rough year and we still have more hardship ahead but for today I can say I'm not worrying about that. We are enjoying our Thanksgiving! 

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone wherever they are. Enjoy your day with your loved ones and friends. Even if you are by yourself be thankful for another day! Stay safe and please don't drink and drive/Cuidensen y por favor no beban y conduzcan.♥x♥x♥




Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...