Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Calendar: TV Fall Schedule!

Time to set up your DVR! Are you ready for all the season premieres and new shows coming up? I haven't watched regular TV in months. Other than the occasional Nightline here and there. Was streaming and renting from Netflix all this time until recently. Yes, lowered my plan to streaming only, but that's another post. 


Anyway, tonight is the season premiere of 90210 plus the start of Ringer with Sarah Michelle Gellar at 8:00 PM on CW! I'm curious about Ringer so I'm recording both.


For those who like me, who haven't been keeping up with TV here is the TV fall schedule calendar from tvguide.com. Click the image below and it will take you to page. 


Now start setting up that DVR! Enjoy...




Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...