Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lady Gaga's Marry The Night Music Video!

I love this video! To be honest, I didn't wanted it to end! It was like watching a movie. IMO, this is one of Lady Gaga's best music video yet. I just wish the part when the video hits 12:37 where you can see her leaving the apartment, the bathroom scene, was a bit slower. It changes too quickly between scenes. Yes, I paused those parts because I wanted to see everything, lol. According to her interview about the video, it's based on parts of her life. I often forget she's only 24-25 years old, she looks like she's in her 30's because of all the make up she wears. Although lately she has been wearing less. 


Anyway, if you haven't seen it here it is. What do you think? 


   






Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...