Friday, December 9, 2011

Moving Away.

Guest post written by Jeramy Sparks


I just moved away from my best friend in the entire world. I don’t know what I was thinking. I thought I needed a change in my life, but now I am starting to second guess myself. For years, my best friend was just a block away. I knew I could always count on her. Last week was not any different. She spent the entire week making sure I was settled into my new apartment. She helped me pick out all the new paint colors. She arranged my power installation by going to texaselectricityproviders.com. She even helped me unpack and organize all of my stuff.

I don’t know what I would have done without her and I don’t know what I am going to do without her. I am hopeful that I will be able to talk her into moving out here, but I don’t know. She has always been one of those people that is set in their ways, but there is always a chance. I guess there is also a chance that I will move back there. Who knows?




Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...