Saturday, April 14, 2012

Nickelodeon's New Series - The Legend of Korra!

If you are a fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender (my kids love Avatar, I used to watch it with them) then you will probably enjoy Nickelodeon's new series, The Legend of Korra. A spin-off of Avatar: The Last Airbender. I just saw the first two episodes and I am a FAN! I know I'm super old to be watching these shows, but what can I say, I love it! Unfortunately, we don't subscribe to Nickelodeon's channel right now so we can't see the rest. I'm hoping they will keep streaming the episodes online but I doubt it.

If you missed the first two episodes you can still catch up online, just follow the link above. You won't be disappointed. You can like their page on Facebook to stay up to date with the show and you can also become a member of Korra Nation to receive exclusive content.Photobucket



Legend of Korra: "Welcome to Republic City" S1
Get More: Legend of Korra Episodes,Legend of Korra,Legend of Korra Games

Legend of Korra: "A leaf in the Wind" S4
Get More: Legend of Korra Episodes,Legend of Korra,Legend of Korra Games




Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...