Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April's Photo Challenge & Life.

I have been trying to do monthly photo challenges ever since Mami Dearest introduced me to them, but I never end up finishing the month. So here I am joining one for this month (I know, I'm late again). Been busy lately so I forget to take pictures...

Day 12 - A Map
Day 12 - A Map
Day 13 - A Key or Keys
Day 13 - A Key or Keys
Day 14 - Wood
Day 14 - Wood
Day 15 - Sunday Pleasure
Day 15 - Sunday Pleasure
Day 16 - Food You Dislike
Day 16 - Food I Dislike
Day 17 - Paper
Day 17 - Paper


The weather has been too hot for the past 2 days. I had planned on not using the ac until June to save money on electricity, but last night I had to turn in on. It was too damn hot. I'm going to Target mañana to buy the fan I wanted to buy 3 weeks ago, but couldn't because Target didn't had them out yet. Thank God it looks like the temperatures are going down a bit starting tonight! No ac needed tonight, yay!

As some of you know, I said that I was going to start seeing my therapist again. Well, I have a question. I called her almost two weeks ago and left a message, but she hasn't called me back. Should I take that as in she doesn't want me as her patient anymore or she has been too busy to return my call? I had a bad experience with a shrink once, so now I tend to look for signs. I don't want to see someone that is not in it to truly try to help people. You know what I mean?

Anyway, I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far. Mine has been a positive one in some ways and I am so grateful for that. Praying that more good things keep coming my way...



Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...