Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!


Happy Memorial Day to everyone! Hugs to those with family and friends serving, keeping our country safe everyday. Prayers to those who have lost their lives protecting us, and many thanks to those who risk their lives protecting this country's freedom, for their sacrifice.♥♥

We didn't do anything special this weekend. We stayed in enjoying each other's company, watching movies and playing video games. I even played some Resident Evil 5, lol. Or at least tried! It's difficult for me to control the camera and move at the same time. I like the game, but I have to master moving both analog sticks, lol. Give me Tekken, now that I can handle!

Now, back to doing laundry, cleaning up, making dinner, doing my nails and getting ready for the week. Stay safe and enjoy what is left of the weekend...


Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...