Friday, November 30, 2012

Dinero, Pink Eye & Friday Fill - Ins.


Paris Night

Well, I had hoped to be writing this post from somewhere in Paris after winning some of the Power Ball millions. I was already packing up my things, mentally. Instead, I got pink eye!Photobucket

This was my first time playing Power Ball. I normally play mega millions or Win for life every now and then. It can get expensive to play every week though. Lucky those who won some of those millions, coño! Para la próxima vez.

My eye is hurting and it still red, but not as bad as yesterday. Yesterday, I couldn't open my eye. Had to take a nap for the pain to go away. I was starting to get a little worried since the ophthalmologist sent me for some eye exams because of my diabetes. Thankfully it seems to be getting better.

I have some errands to do today. I don't want to have to go tomorrow. The supermarket gets full on Saturdays. I like to take my time, but I hate bumping into people. Having someone give you the evil eye even after you apologize. So when it's full, I want to finish as soon as possible and I end up forgetting things. Usually, the thing I needed the most.

I noticed that there is no entries on the Mary Kay giveaway yet. You have until December 7 at 12am est. to enter. They are great lip glosses with festive colors! To give as a present to a woman of any age. Feel free to ask me any questions about the product.

Now on today's meme, Friday Fill-Ins. If you would like to participate follow the link. Enjoy your weekend, mi gente!



1. Why is it that best TV shows get canceled? Like #666ParkAvenue, Flash Forward, Fringe, The Sarah Connor Chronicles, The Event, etc.
2. Where is the snow, that's what I want to know!
3. Hold on let me see that again.
4. We will be there soon.
5. Do you know when they are going to be back.
6. I live, to laugh, and love.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a movie on Netflix, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and cooking dinner and Sunday, I want to relax and watch 666 Park Avenue!



Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...