Monday, May 4, 2009

Prince Talks!

When I was a teenager I used to have a big poster (the album cover you see below) of Prince on my wall. I lived in PR and that was the first time I ever heard about him. I would listen to his album Purple Rain almost everyday, lol. I would dress with the same style and I even got the same haircut! He was so HOT to me! He still looks good for his age and he still ROCKS!

My grandmother would go crazy when I played his music because as you know the Purple Rain album has a lot electric guitar screeching. She used to yell 'Mira apaga esa mierda carajo' (turn off that shit fuck), lol. She hated when I left the house wearing my spikes and my spray painted hair, lol. The good old days!

He rarely grants an interview but he was on The Tavis Smiley Show promoting his new triple CD album (yes you heard it right it has 3!) Lotusflow3r. He said he suffered from epilepsy when he was young and his parent didn't know how what to do. He was bullied and as a way of coping he taught himself how to play piano. I'm glad he did, he turn out to be a great musician/singer/writer. You can read more at Spinner. I have seen his commercial and I like the song, I bop my head to it every time time it comes on, lol. I haven't heard his latest songs on the radio yet or maybe I'm not listening to the hip stations, lol. Bueno como se dice en Puerto Rico como Prince no hay ninguno! Es el es la jodienda!(Like they say in Puerto Rico there is no one like Prince! He's the shit!) You don't have to be rich to be my girl, you don't have to be cool to rule my world. Ahh oohh...♥ Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...