Monday, March 15, 2010

Random Thoughts...

Sorry I haven't been around lately.  Haven't been in a blogging mood no matter how hard I try.  Right now I'm listening to music to see if I can get out of the rotten mood I'm in.  Want to warn you that this post will have lots of cursing so if you get offended please stop right here.  

Over the weekend I took a break from the computer so today I have been trying to catch up with Blogs, Twitter, Plurk, Facebook and emails.  Twitter has been acting up so I gave up on trying to catch up.  Can't imagine all the people who have over 300 followers!  How the fuck do they keep up.  I have no idea... 

We finally saw the movie 2012 and it was EPIC!  Fuck, it was scary as hell but I loved it.  It had a great story, good actors, no corny lines, no idiots trying to be funny.  Great fucking effects!  I found myself yelling OMG, Oh Shit many many times.  LOL  Enjoyed the ending too.  Other movies leave you hanging but not this one.  I really enjoyed it!

Although I'm enjoying the weather I'm not enjoying the fact that all the ghetto people are en todo su apogeo/in full swing in the streets.  I so hate Spring and Summer because of it.  It gets me moody, anxious, depressed and angry.  I want to stick my head out of the window and tell them to go fuck around inside their apartment not in front of the building.  I sleep with eye open because I expect something to happen every night.  I'm sure it has to do where I used to live before but that's another story.

I have no idea what to cook for dinner today.  So not a Monday person!  Then we have one hour less of sleep, the horror!  If it wasn't because the cable box changed automatically I wouldn't have known.  Woke up like a zombie this morning, shit I still feel like one!  What to cook, que jodienda.  Going to run to the supermarket and pick up some things.  Enjoy your evening everyone...♥♥            Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...