Saturday, May 22, 2010

Life & PhotoHunt.

I have been home all day relaxing catching up with Blogs, Tweets, Plurks, emails and everything else in the virtual world while doing laundry. I know some of you are saying you call that relaxing? To me it is! I don't know, there is something about being able to sit in front of this thing for hours that gets me relaxed, lol. No interruptions, no Mami I need to use it can you please hurry? Just sit with a coffee, the mouse and off I go, lol. Am I the only one who feels this way? 

Time for this weeks PhotoHunt. The theme is monthly. Finding a picture for this theme was easier than I thought! Couple of days ago I received my free sticker from feelyourboobies.com and I took a picture to send through Twitter. Check 'em monthly Mamis.Photobucket  

   


If you would like to join the fun click on the link. Hope everyone is enjoying their day! Happy Saturday! 
Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...