Thursday, February 7, 2013

Blogthings: Are You Stuck in a Rut?

Long time no see! My mind is as blank as those pages in the picture. When I'm away from my computer doing something else I come up with posts, but as soon as I sit here my mind goes blank. So as I was looking for some inspiration from past posts, I saw some quizzes I had done at Blogthings. What is the first quiz that pops up? The one below, I am totally stuck!


You Are Stuck in a Rut

You would be the first person to admit that your life has gotten a little stale lately. There is not much new going on.

You are in more of a rut than you realize, and this could explain why your creativity and inspiration have dried up.

The terrible thing about ruts is that they make you feel like you are stuck in the same situation over and over again.
Being in a rut makes everything feel more difficult, and it seems like nothing you do is helping.

To get out of a rut, you need to shake things up completely. Don't think - do. Don't look - leap.
It may seem like so much change is crazy, but the more you change things the better. You need to show this rut who is in charge!
Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...