Sunday, November 7, 2010

Life & Sunday Funnies.

PhotobucketHello! Sorry I am late posting my Sunday Funnies. Then again it is early for some of my readers. I have been busy today, then I took a nap that turned into a 3 hour nap. Woke up feeling the whole day passed by. Not a good feeling but oh well. Tomorrow is another day right?

Have to do laundry later, have tons to wash. Have a busy day tomorrow so I have to wear comfy clothes. So glad is going to be chilly out although I just noticed is going to rain. Noooo! Wasn't counting on that, ugh. Going to be hard to carry an umbrella and a cane at the same time plus deal with my back pain. Damn just to think about it makes me not want to go but I have to. Wish me luck...


Ok, on to my Sunday Funnies. Hope you are enjoy what is left of your Sunday.♥♥





Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...