Sunday, February 27, 2011

Frustration & Oscar Night!

Sorry I haven't been blogging as often lately. Some of you might remember my router burning out not to long ago. I haven't been able to replace it yet. Bills must be paid and we are in a tight budget. Needless to say I'm frustrated/pulling my hair that I can't use the computer when I want to or even watch Netflix. I just come in to check my emails, read for a bit and check on a few blogs before the Mami when are you going to finish starts. It totally sucks! 


Today is Oscar night! Who's excited? I know I am, lol. I'll be watching but I'm also recording it to fast forward the parts I don't want to see. For instance the parts where they tell you the plot of the movie. I haven't seen any of the movies nominated! I have a lot of catching up to do. It will be hard to decide who I would like to win though. I guess someone who hasn't won yet. All I know is I'm cooking early so I can sit down and enjoy the show! I'm also recording the red carpet show. I enjoy seeing what they are wearing, who is nervous, chismes/gossip, etc. Que emoción!

Are you ready? Or you don't give a crap who wins? Photobucket 
Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...