Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm So Late - Procrastination.

PhotobucketThanksgiving is one day away and I don't have anything ready! I didn't go to the supermarket yesterday like I had planned (was feeling crappy) to so I will be going today in a little while. Haven't been in a very festive mood lately but I'm changing that today si Dios quiere/God willing. Was thinking of just going to the movies instead of staying in but I changed my mind. Unless my son tells me he wants to go out, then we'll go.

PhotobucketMy daughter is not here so is just my son, our cat and me. I will be cooking the same thing I always cook. Arroz con gandules, pernil, potato salad and maduros. I'm buying cranberry jellied sauce, pumpkin pie and I'm baking brownies from a box of course, lol. I'm hoping the Dominican restaurant around the corner will have pasteles. Haven't had pasteles in years so I have been craving some. One thing I like about cooking a big dinner is that it last for two days so I won't have to cook the next day!

I'm preparing the pernil today to start cooking it tomorrow very early. The brownies I will do tonight. I'm leaving the potato salad for tomorrow morning and the rest I will cook a bit later in the day. I have to buy the pasteles today, I don't want to have to go out tomorrow to buy anything, no way! The good thing is I don't have to cook in a hurry or get dressed up! Yay for me!!


I don't watch TV on Thanksgiving other than a few movies or some shows on my DVR. This year though Lady Gaga is doing a Thanksgiving show - A Very Gaga Thanksgiving. She has been busy these Holidays! I'm either watching it live or recording it to watch it later in the day. It's on ABC from 9:30 - 11PM. You can see the video below. Looks like it's going to be a great show! What do you watch on Thanksgiving?




On Thanksgiving night, NOVEMBER 24 (9:30 p.m -11:00 p.m., ET), the ABC Television Network will air a 90-minute special, A Very Gaga Thanksgiving. The broadcast, which was conceived and directed by Lady Gaga, offers an intimate look inside the private life of the award-winning artist as she performs eight songs in front of a small audience filled with her close friends and family. Performances include a duet of "The Lady is a Tramp" with Tony Bennett as well as her newest single, "Marry the Night," "You and I," "The Edge of Glory" and the holiday classic "White Christmas," among other hits. 





 image credit: mbxclusive





Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...