Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Long Time No See!

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I was sick with the flu and it wasn't pretty. First it was my daughter then my son and just when I thought I was safe, I got sick. Since I'm vieja/old I got it worse and it took me longer to get better. I'm getting back to my routine though. My kitchen estaba que daba miedo/was frightening, lol. So I had to take care of that first. One good thing was I didn't have to cook everyday. It was refreshing not to have think about dinner and cook it for 3 days! 

While I was sick I emptied half of my DVR. My DVR was full because I haven't been watching that much TV lately. I even deleted last year's Desperate Housewives season and haven't been watching the new season. I'll watch it on Netflix. Same thing with Brothers & Sisters. I gave up in some shows and picked up a few. That will be another post. I am happy to say my DVR has some recording space and I'm up to date with almost all the shows I watch. I also watched a few good movies streaming in Netflix. Some of you are probably saying, good movies streaming in Netflix? Yes, they do have them. You just have to keep up with what they add. Two good sites to check for what's new in streaming, what's expiring and what's coming: Instantwatcher and Feedfliks. For instance, I didn't know Insidious started streaming today. Just found out through instantwatcher. Was dying to see that movie! My daughter said it is scary. We'll see... 

Anyway, I have to get into the blogging mood again. Had a few posts in my mind but today I can't seem to remember anything of them. Have been distracted by Twitter, Facebook and Google+. Reading on everything I have missed. I have to catch up with the blogs I follow, etc. I'll get into the swing of things soon...


Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...