Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Questionnaire.

I saw this questionnaire at Life in the Armpit and decided to participate. If you would like to join the fun pass by From One Country To Another. She posts it monthly.


1. What is one chore that you hate doing the most?

Doing the dishes! There is nothing more tedious than that. At least to me.

2. When was the first time you had alcohol?

It was 16 years ago, I went on a blind date but I took my sister with me. We met at bar/restaurant.

3.What is one of the most embarrassing things that has ever happened to you?

Getting booed at school (Puerto Rico) as soon as I went through the gates because of how I was dressed. I was wearing a pair hot pink socks, black boots and high water pants. I had taken a trip here (NY) and that was the latest trend here. I had the last laugh though. A week later all the bitches were dressing like me, lol.

4.If you could choose how would you want to die?

Painless, but I hope I get to say my goodbyes first.

5. Would you rather see a movie at home or in the theater?

At home. I don't have to deal with other people talking.

6. Two of your favorite musical artists and why?

I would have to say Sarah McLachlan and Adele. They both have gotten me through some tough times. 

7. Have you ever been to a karaoke bar and participated?

Nope. Never been to one, but I bet it is fun!

8. Are you a people pleaser?

Yep. Reason why so many people took advantage of me. Learned my lesson though, you can say I still am but not as bad.

9. In high school what group were you apart of?

I was part of small group. Not part of the bad kids group or the popular ones. Just a group of seven or eight regular kids.

10. One thing you remember doing that upset your parents?

Our refrigerator was old, the ones that you had to pull on the handle to open. One day I went to open it and the handle broke. They were upset, but can't remember what happened after though. If they fixed it somehow or bought a new one.

11. First Hangover?

Q.2 That was the last time I had alcohol. Had two Long Island Ice Tea and by the time I got home I was vomiting all over the bathroom floor. Glad I took my sister with me that day! 

Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...