Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where Is It?

PhotobucketTemperatures are getting warmer and I am so not ready for that. I need at least two more months! We were basically robbed of winter this year. I want my winter, damn it! We had no snow and the temperatures have been ridiculously warm. Mother nature hates me, it seems.Photobucket

I hope these warm temperatures mean is not going to be hot this summer. This is when I miss not having the weather channel the most. They talk about all that stuff. What to expect for the next three months, during the year and up the year 2015. Joking! Well, sort of. At least we will save money if this summer turns out to be a cool one. Lets hope so!

I'm catching up with the February Photo Challenge. Both photos were taken in the city a few years back. First one was taken from Central Park and the second one was at the City Hall Park.

Happy Thursday, mi gente!


Day 21 - Architecture
Day 21 - Architecture
Day 22 - Motion
Day 22 - Motion


Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...