Friday, March 30, 2012

Spanish Friday - Barato!

This post is written in Spanish for Spanish Friday at Latinaish.com. The English version is below. You can also use the Google translator on the sidebar to translate the entire page in Spanish. If you would like to participate follow the Spanish Friday link.

A mi encanta cuando encuentro algo bien barato que he esperado a comprar por un buen tiempo por que no he tenido suficiente dinero. Tu sabes como es, cuentas, comida y artículos personales son primero. El año pasado me dí de cuenta que yo puedo comprar un libro de citas bien barato en una tienda de 99¢ que hay por aquí. Si claro tengo que esperar un mes después que empieza el año para que los empiezen a vender, pero me cuesta solamente $1.89! Comparado con $8.99 a $11.99,  que es lo que me cuesta cuando lo compro en Target o más caro si lo compro en otra tienda. Como pueden ver en las fotos, tiene todo lo que necesito. La primera página es plástica, con calendarios desde 2011 hasta 2013. La última página es plástica tambíén, con los días feriados desde 2012 hasta 2015. Que yo sepa no tiene nada malo para que los vendan tan barato. Como que le falte un día a una de las páginas (como he encontrado en los calendarios que he recibido gratis por correo de Betty Crocker or alguíen más) o algo así. Los venden en diferentes tamaños, pero escogí este porque no quiero que ocupe mucho espacio. Me encanta tener cosas de oficinas!


I love when I find something really cheap that I have waited to buy for some time because I haven't had enough money. You know how it is, bills, food and personal items come first. Last year I noticed that I can buy an appointment book really cheap at a 99¢ store around here. Of course I have to wait a month after the year starts for them to start selling them, but it only costs $1.89! Compared with $8.99 to $11.99, that's how it is if I buy it at Target or more expensive if I buy it at another store. As you can see in the photos, it has everything I need. The first page is plastic, with the calendars from 2011 to 2013. The last page is also plastic, with the holidays from 2012 to 2015. That I know of there is nothing wrong with it for them to sell it so cheap. Like a missing day to one of the pages (like I found on free calendars I have received in the mail from Betty Crocker or someone else) or something like that. They sell it in different sizes, but I chose this one because I don't want it to take a lot space. I love having office stuff!


PhotobucketPhotobucket



Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...