Sunday, March 11, 2012

Vevo Gets A New Look.

I love watching videos on Vevo because their videos are mainly HD. I don't have any of the cable channels where you can see videos so I have to settle for watching them online. Vevo just updated their site with a bigger player. I love it! They made more changes, you can now see the lyrics, but the one that I like the most is the size of the player. Keep in mind that if you don't have a good graphic card you will have some trouble playing the videos because of the size. I don't have a separate graphic card, I'm using the one from the motherboard so it sucks. I have to close everything else on my pc to be able to play the videos normally. Go check it out! Meanwhile enjoy these two videos.♥

Update: For some reason the videos are not showing on my blog so I'm adding the links to the videos. Click on the song tittle.

Florence + the machine - Never Let Me Go. I love her music ever since Dogs Day Are Over. I have her both of her latest CD's on my Spotify list. 

Jessie J - Domino. I like this song (very catchy), heard it for the first time on the radio two or three weeks ago. This is first time I see her, completely different from what I thought she would look like.




Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...