Friday, June 8, 2012

Google Chrome Extension - Hover Zoom

I have been using Google Chrome browser for years now. I have tried others, but I always come back to this one because of the cool extensions and it's a fast browser. Problem is, when I have too many extensions it tends to suck the memory out of my computer (it's an old one). The most I can have is 7 extensions plus have 5 tabs open. So when I found the hover zoom extension, I was more than happy! I had 2 extensions to zoom pictures, one for Facebook/Twitter and another one for Google+. This one does the job of both.

As you can see in the picture below, all you have to do is place the mouse on top of the image and it will open in a bigger size. It even works on youtube. Which I love, because sometimes I don't want to open the video to see the design of the nails, etc. This saves me so much time.Photobucket

I'm not being compensated for blogging about this, I just thought it was a cool extension and wanted to share it. It has worked for me so far. However, make sure you read the details, what it can access and the reviews before you install it. I don't want to receive any comments blaming me if you start having problems with your computer.Photobucket

From their site: Enlarge thumbnails on mouse over. Works on many sites (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Reddit, Amazon, Tumblr, etc).




Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...