Friday, September 7, 2012

Life & Late Friday Fill-Ins!

PhotobucketI hope everyone is enjoying their night/day, depending where they are. My daughter went out with her friend, so it is just me and my son. My son is playing video games next to me and our cat is sleeping, lol. I'm listening to some lite piano music to try to relax while I catch up with some blogs and the news. Although I should stay away from the news. I'm feeling anxious and reading the news obviously makes it worse.

I started playing CityVille on Facebook again out of boredom. That game is addicting, but is a killer on the eyes because everything is so small. I still enjoy it though. If you still play and I have you as a friend on Facebook add me! I need more neighbors, lol.

I haven't done this meme in a while, can't remember why I stopped. I found it again through the list of blogs I follow, so here it is today's Friday Fill-ins even though I'm very late. If you would like to join the fun, follow the link.Photobucket


1. I am feeling anxious
2. It seems like it was just a year ago that President Obama became president, not four years ago! 
3. My cat makes me laugh. 
4. Did you know that the new & last season of Fringe starts in three weeks
5. I looked more closely and I saw tears in his eyes
6. I'm so glad Fall is almost here.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully have a peaceful night, tomorrow my plans include running errands and Sunday, I want to write some posts


Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...