Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday 13 - The Last 13 Movies I've Seen

This week is going by too fast, coño! I want to start the week all over again, please? I used to enjoy my weekends, lately I haven't been able to due to some inconsiderate people. I hope the situation will change soon con la ayuda de Dios. If you can send a few prayers my way it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm dying for the 70's temperatures to go away. Or at least the humidity. I've been sitting here with the fan pointing at me because of the humidity and now I have a sore throat. Time to get a bag of halls and a bottle of honey just in case.

So, did you know that Entrecard closed down? I went to the site and it wouldn't load, then I noticed that the widget isn't working. I googled it and sure enough they closed a few weeks ago. I had no idea. Apparently they didn't bother to let anyone know. I'm going to miss Entrecard. I found a lot of good blogs through them. It would be nice if someone else picks it up, but I doubt it. If anyone knows of a similar service, please let me know.

Feedburner is also closing as of next month! I found out through a post from Blogher. There was an announcement last year, but I had no idea until now. Again, no warning. Now to find another free service that will offer the same thing. Google is starting to annoy me with the closing of so many services. I mean, if you are going to take over a company and, then close it without caring about how many people depend on it, then why bother at all?!

Anyway, time for my meme. I used to do this meme when I started blogging, but lost track of it. Memes are always fun and they give you something to write about. My mind has been all over the place lately so I need all the help I can get! If you would like to participate follow the link at the end of this post or click on the image.

Happy Thursday!♥

Edited to add: I completely forgot to mention that these movies are streaming on Netflix. You see? My mind is all over the place! Out of the list, #13 is my favorite! Directed by Madonna. It was beautifully made. I'm planning on watching it again. Yes, I developed a girl crush for Wally Winthrop, beautiful...


1. My Future Boyfriend (2011) - 4 stars out of 5
2. Toast (2010) - 5 stars out of 5
3. The Broken (2008) - 2 stars out of 5
4. Dark Tide (2012) - 3 stars out of 5
5. Margin Call (2011) - 3 stars out of 5
6. Modern Girls (1986) - 3 stars out of 5
7. Track Down (2000) - 4 stars out of 5
8. The Grey (2012)- 5 stars out of 5
9. Abduction (2011) - 5 stars out of 5
10. Grey Owl (1999) - 4 stars out of 5
11. Tornado Valley (2009) - 3 stars out of 5
12. Stay Cool (2009) - 5 stars out of 5
13. W.E. (2011) - 5 stars out of 5
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in other's comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants


Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...