Monday, September 17, 2012

Time For Revolution!

PhotobucketNever thought I would say this, but I'm glad is a Monday. One because I finally get some peace and two because today is the premiere of Revolution at 10PM on NBC! I set up my DVR because I don't want to miss anything and I want to be able to forward the commercials. I don't know about you, but waiting for commercials kills my excitement. I hope it turns out be a good show. NBC has been advertising it a lot, so I hope they will give it a chance and not cancel it without giving it a second season. I posted the fall premiere calendar, if you would like to check it out click here. Are you going to watch Revolution?

On Saturday we went out to run some errands and to walk around a bit. I took this picture. The sky looked beautiful! I enjoyed half of my day, once I got home it all went down hill...  


Anyway, hope everyone is enjoying their evening, day or morning. Now to catch up with some blogs.Photobucket

Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...