Friday, September 17, 2010

Oh The Pain...

I went out yesterday to run errands and although I didn't walked as much as other times I got home with a horrible pain on my right ankle. I couldn't go down the stairs at the train station. The pain made me flinch. You know this is NY so people want to climb over your head if you don't go down the stairs quickly. So there I was trying to go down the stairs as quickly as possible and in horrible pain. I don't know what the hell happened. I have to go out today again for an appointment and to run more errands and my ankle it still hurting. Of course I don't have an ankle brace when I need one. That should be fun! 

Anyway, I did a review on Edge Nail Art some time ago. I really like their products. Wish I could get another style because the ones I have don't go good with every nail polish. I did my nails a few days ago and wanted to share how they look. These are like metal studs. Don't judge, lol. Love the look. I was in a hurry when I did it so I just didn't do anything elaborate. Next time! Anyone else have used their products? I would like to see what you have done with it.Photobucket
Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...