Friday, February 4, 2011

Want To Be On HGTV?

image credit
I love HGTV, I can watch House Hunters for hours and I recently started watching Cash & Cari, love seeing all the things she finds. Another show I like is Selling New York. You get to see two million dollars apartments. Something I know I'm never going to see in person, lol. Unless I hit the lotto! 

If you have been dreaming about being on HGTV this is your opportunity to be a guest. They have plenty of opportunities for those who live in New York. Check the complete list below or visit their page!  


The shows below are seeking potential guests and information that may be used in a show. If the show you're interested in applying for is not listed, new episodes are not in production or the show is not soliciting viewers at this time. This list is updated frequently, so please check back.



Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...