Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April Fools Day!


Happy April Fools Day to everyone! I normally don't remember this day but I noticed it last night when I changed the month on the calendar. I might play a prank on the kids, lol. Not sure yet. Do you play pranks on your familia or friends? Do they play pranks on you? 

I'm being careful with what I read on Twitter and in the news today! Can't believe everything you see or hear. It's a Friday, pranksters are going to have a good time. 

So happy Friday is finally here. Although I left my grocery shopping and errands for today so I'm going to be doing some running around, hopefully it won't be raining by then. Dinner will be simple for tonight that's for sure. Then to watch the movie Salt with the kids. Hope is a good one! We have been using Netflix a lot lately. Catching up with movies I never got to see when I was young, lol. I saw Jaws with my son not too long ago. Screamed in some parts that I didn't remember. Hard to believe it was made in 1975! We have the rest of the Jaws movies in queue, I want to see them all! To refresh my memory and so the kids can enjoy them too...

Have a great day mi gente.♥♥

Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...