Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Well, is Halloween today and although I don't put on a costume to go trick or treat I do love the sales of candies afterwards. I will be watching something spooky tonight to celebrate Halloween in my own way. Most likely it will be by myself because my daughter is still a bit sick (cold) and my son just got sick yesterday. I just hope I won't get it too! 

Talking about yesterday, I was watching the first two episodes of The Walking Dead season 2. When I went to sleep all I kept thinking was zombies, lol. Woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom then going back to bed one of the chairs from the desk had turned and was in my way. I turned it without thinking but when I laid down all I could think was me grabbing the chair to move it and touching a zombie's head, lol. I covered myself from head to toe while trying to fall asleep again to the sound of my coquí, rain and crickets!

I might get some knocks on my door but I hope I don't. I don't give out candies and at this point everyone should know that in this building. Perhaps if the kids weren't disrespectful I would change my mind but they are, so no candies for anyone but myself! Have a laugh with some of Maxine's cartoons below. Enjoy your Halloween!!♥



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...