Friday, January 13, 2012

Spanish Friday - Remedios Caseros


This post is written in Spanish for Spanish Friday at Latinaish. The English version is below. You can also use the Google translator on the sidebar to translate the entire page in Spanish. If you would like to participate follow the Spanish Friday link. Warning: If you are easily grossed out, stop right here!


Yo soy una de esas personas que tiene muchos lunares en el cuerpo. Pero hace unos meses me salió una angioma cereza en un dedo. Al principio era pequeño, pero después de lastimarmelo mientras abría una caja de cereal me empezó a doler y a crecer un poco. Decidí buscar en Google para ver si había un remedio casero para deshacerme de el y gracias a Dios encontré uno (lee los comentarios, fecha 9/7/2011). Muy simple, cojer un algodón con vinagre de manzana y aplicarlo en el angioma dos veces al día (yo lo hice una vez al día) por diez minutos por cuatro a cinco días. El angioma se va secando hasta que se cae. Como pueden ver en los fotos, me dio resultado! Me di de cuenta esta mañana. No se si me va a volver a crecer pero estoy feliz de que finalmente no tengo esa cosa tan fea en mi dedo. Gracias a Dios por el internet y por remedios caseros! Espero que esto ayude a otras personas que tienen el mismo problema.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


I'm one of those people who have many moles on the body. But a few months ago I got a cherry angioma on my finger. At first it was small, but after getting hurt while I was opening a box of cereal, it started hurting and growing a bit. I decided to search Google to see if there was a home remedy to get rid of it and thank God I found one (read the comments, date 9/7/2011). Very simple, take a cotton ball with apple cider vinegar and apply it on the cherry angioma for ten minutes twice a day (I did it once a day) for four to five days. The cherry angioma starts drying up until it falls. As you can see in the photos, it worked! I noticed it this morning. I don't know if it is going to grow again but I'm happy that finally, I don't have that ugly thing on my finger. Thank God for the internet and home remedies! I hope this helps other people who have the same problem.



Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...