Friday, July 6, 2012

Do You Believe in Aliens?

Roswell Daily Record, July 8, 1947, announcing...
Roswell Daily Record, July 8, 1947,
announcing the "capture" of a
"flying saucer."
(Photo credit: Wikipedia
I'm not ashamed to say that I do! The universe it too big for us to be the only planet that supports life. I have been in an Alieny and Scifi mood lately. Watching Ancient Aliens on Netflix got me obsessed about Aliens and such. Did you know it has been 65 years since the Roswell incident? Of course in Ancient Aliens they have an entire episode dedicated to this. I don't get tired of hearing the story. Check out the video below as author and journalist Annie Jacobsen talks about the Roswell and the rumors that have been floating around for 65 years. You can see the video in a larger size here.


 



Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...