Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Katy Perry's Music Video - Wide Awake

So if you remember my last post where I posted music videos, I mentioned that I needed a graphic card to be able to enjoy videos on HD. Well, I finally bought one and boy what a difference! I tested it with Katy Perry's latest video. I don't get tired of watching it. I love it! I so can relate to this song, another one dedicated to her ex-husband even though she says is not of course. My favorite part of the video is when she's in the wheelchair and the little girl moves the guys out of the way. I like the whimsical tone it has, then again that's Katy's style... 

Of course with my luck my happiness was short-lived after I noticed they had sent me the wrong card. I was pissed as hell (this is my first time ordering from that site), but I had decided to keep it. Then the person I spoke to when I called to let them know of their mistake, told me that it was best to return it. That they would send me the correct one. Good customer service or they don't want a bad review. So, once again I will be without a graphic card for about 2-5 days. You are probably thinking so what? Well, after using my computer with a graphic card, being able to watch Netflix, it's going to be hard to go back to my slow PC. It sucks having to wait, coño! Reason why I hardly ever order from the internet.

Anyway, check out the video. What do you think?







Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...