Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Klout Perks - Essie's Luxeffects Stroke Of Brilliance!

I am a proud owner of my first Essie's nail polish thanks to Klout! Yesterday I received the Essie's Luxeffects Stroke of Brilliance nail polish in the mail. I was so excited I had to do my nails to see how it looked. Even though I had done my nails two days before, lol. I love it! I love the color, the size of the glitter and it dries really fast with a good shine. Which is always good in case you don't have a top coat available or you are in a hurry. I took these pictures with my cell phone so they might not be the best.

I tested it with three different colors (should have taken pictures) to see how it looked but I wanted the glitter to show well so I chose a light color. The color is Easy Going from Sinful Colors (don't pay attention to the polish around the cuticle!) followed by a coat of Seche Vite. It's a very light pink. I was never one to wear light colors on my nails because I'm trigueña, but decided to give it a try. Now I like them!

I am definitely a FAN of Essie's Luxeffects nail polishes. I'm still a glitter girl/woman even though I'm no longer in my 20's, lol.

If you are not a member of Klout yet, you can sign up here. It's free and you get to try goodies!♥


Although it looks silver a bit, the color is light blue

  

Note: I received this product through Klout as part of being an influential member with the score of 45 with beauty as one of my topics.


Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...