Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Storm & Curious As A Cat Meme.

weather.com
Are you ready for the storm? According to weather.com it's going to be a big one. I think it's too early to tell how bad it's going to hit New York City. However, it's better to be safe than sorry. We don't have to worry about flooding, but I went out to get a few things anyway. I was going to leave the grocery shopping for yesterday, but ended up going on Friday night. I'm glad I did because the aisles were looking a bit empty already. They were running out of bread and milk. I bought a few extra cans of milk. We drink a lot of milk in this house!

I have been doing laundry all day so I don't have to worry about running out of clean clothes. We don't have a dryer so my apartment looks like a bomb exploded with clothes hanging everywhere, lol. Someone else would say Ay, Dios mío que reguerete/Oh my God, what a mess!, but I don't mind. Anything not to have to go to a laundromat, right?

I also have my velas/candles ready in case of a power outage. I forgot to get some batteries, but I don't expect to need any. We are lucky that in all the years we have been living here, we've never had a power outage. Ok, I probably just jinxed it.Photobucket

This is the latest update from weather.com. During times like these is when I miss not having this channel. I would be glued to it 24/7! Stay up to date with what's going on. Check if the MTA is going to suspend some of the service. You don't want to be stranded somewhere. Keeping my fingers crossed for those who live in low areas. Stay safe, mi gente!





I'm very late with my Monday Curious as a Cat meme, but the blogger mentioned we don't have to do it on Mondays only. So here are my answers. If you would like to participate, follow the link.



1) Who is your celebrity crush? Why?

 Andrew Lincoln - Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead. He's so hot looking and rugged.

2) Have you ever been the victim of a crime?

Yes. My apartment was broken into when I was giving birth to one of my children. I was molested when I was young, have been harassed, threatened, stalked and a few other things.

3) Who is your greatest hero of all time?

Joan of Arc is one of them.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

So many different shape and sizes, yet they fit perfectly.

Public Domain Photo




Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...