Monday, February 15, 2010

Sales & More Sales!

Another sunny day here.  My apartment feels so warm I have a window wide open even though it is 36 degrees with wind chill of 28!  Hope everyone is enjoying their day.  Me, not so much dealing with mold in my bathroom and a leak, ugh. 

Anyway, here are a few sales I received in my inbox.  A bit of everything as you can see.  Happy President's Day!

Avenue - $10 coupon off a $50 purchase in store.  $10 coupon off a $50 purchase online plus free shipping with $50 purchase. http://www.avenue.com/

Staples - Fast and free delivery on all orders over $50.

Lane Bryant - Up to %70 off already reduced clearance items.  In store and online.

Modell's - Save %20 on your order.  Enter code at check out.  Exclusions apply, click for details. Online only.

Circuit City - Great deals Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...