Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello!

PhotobucketSorry, I haven't blogged in a long time. Been busy with life lately. Plus I was sick with the flu for over a week. Then it was my son's turn. Thank God my daughter managed not to get sick! Now we both are in the coughing stage. Annoying when you are trying to sleep and you start coughing to the point that you head feels like is going to fall off...

Have been trying to get in the blogging mode again but it hasn't been easy. I sit here trying to come up with something and my mind starts to wonder to something else. Hopefully I will get my mojo back even if it is little by little. I have a lot of catching up to do! With the blogs I follow and emails.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a a good day. I'm so enjoying the chilly temperatures. Not ready for warmer weather yet! 


    Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...