Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July/Feliz 4 De Julio!



Happy 4th of July, mi gente/people! It's a beautiful day in NY! Perfect for those who celebrate this day by going out to parks, BBQs, to the see fireworks, etc. There are plenty of free events to go to if you are on a budget. You can check them out here

We don't celebrate it by going out anymore but my daughter decided to go out at the last minute. I told her to send me some pictures. The beauty of the technology these days! I don't have to wait until she gets home to see some of the pictures and videos. I'll be watching the fireworks on TV with the comfort of my AC, lol.

Well, I hope everyone is enjoying their day wherever they are. Stay safe/Cuidense and don't drink and drive, por favor...


Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...