Thursday, September 9, 2010

Fall TV Season Premieres Starting Today!

As you all probably know by now I have lots of TV shows I watch. Although I stopped watching a few because it was too much to keep up with. Anyway, today is the season premiere of The Vampire Diaries! I'm so excited, the season finale was freaking good. Every nerve of my body was awake that's all I can say! 

You know, I am glad this show didn't turned out to be the high school shitty drama I thought it would be. I hope it doesn't turn into one either! This show has a great story, great characters and I love that not all the characters are young-ins. Like those shows where the characters are not adults but you never see their parents around, lol. Plus look at those hot vampires! Yes, you can call me a cougar, lol. Look at this poster! 

My daughter loves this show too, we enjoy an hour or two together of girl time which I love! My son makes fun of us for watching shows like these, lol. He puts a girly voice and says "But I love you..." LOL I'm doing everything early today so I can sit and enjoy it!Photobucket 

A new show starts today on CW, Nikita. Although I don't know how that skinny little girl/woman is supposed to kick ass I'm going to watch the pilot because I'm curious. If she were to gain 10 pounds it would make the show more believable. But whatever, I want to see what the fuss is all about. I wasn't all that impressed with the trailer so I hope seeing the whole episode will change that. What do you think? Are you going to watch it?

I posted the Fall TV calendar not too long ago but here it is again just in case you haven't seen it. I had no idea The Vampires Diaries was starting today until I looked at the guide while I was setting the DVR. I almost missed it! Oh, the horror! 


Click on the image for live calendar.






image credit: tvguide
Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...