Saturday, September 4, 2010

When It Rains It Pours.

You know that saying that when it rains it pours. I'm an example of that as of this past week, reason why I haven't been posted as much. Ran out of medicine, didn't go see my doctor because I didn't wanted to go outside. The thought makes me cringe most of the time. Since I ran out of medicine I was in a blah mood some days and others I was moody as hell. Couldn't sit and concentrate on writing a post. Finally went to see my doctor so I'm hoping by next week I will feel better.

One of the highlights of my week was getting a haircut, I wrote a post. I know it's nothing but to me it was a big deal. I don't get to pamper myself often so this was a treat and I like the way I look! My daughter says I look younger, that mi amiga es un plus. Although with this humidity it looks like a cotton ball! 

Anyway, on with the rain. I was watching TV 3 days ago when the door bell rang, I got a letter. I thought it was nothing important just routine stuff. It wasn't, I'm not going to go into details but lets say is something you never want to deal with. The upside, I can fix the problem. I'm just going to have to fight like hell to fix it and the stress level is going to be through the roof! But what the fuck it has to be done. Same day my daughter goes to check the mail and hands me another envelope, again I thought it was just junk. It wasn't, I called the person who is supposed to give information about the letter and explain what it means. The asshole tells me he doesn't know anything that I have to ask someone else. I wanted to stick my hand through the fucking receiver and strangle the bastard! I know the letter means nothing good so again something else I'm going to have to get stress about. 

My son starts school next week and I am so not ready. Let the worries begin! He's not ready either, he's been stressing about it. I have been trying to calm him down but I don't think is working. We'll see. I haven't been able to buy anything for school yet. Hopefully the list won't be long! I have a few things from last year so that helps a bit. I have faith in God, something will come up and things will get better. Like I always say Dios aprieta pero no ahorca/God squeezes but does not strangles. 


Yep, when it rains it pours... Pin It Now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...